EMA is looking for Seconded National Experts to help shape how clinical trials are initiated, designed and conducted in the EU. Successful candidates will have an important role to play in optimising the European clinical research environment, by contributing to Accelerating Clinical Trials in the EU (ACT EU), the EU transformation programme for clinical trials, which is co-led by the EC, the National Competent Authorities and the EMA.
The business transformation also goes hand in hand with the EMA operation and development of the Clinical Trials Information System (CTIS) and working with the NCAs and the Commission on the implementation of the Clinical Trials Regulation (CTR) including support to the Clinical Trials Coordination Group (CTCG).
A number of positions will be available which might cover:
• Further strengthening the support to the CTCG and to large multi-national clinical trials following the Clinical Trials Regulation
• Providing project management to priority actions within ACT EU
• Clinical trials communications and change management (ACT EU and CTIS) and support to the establishment of a CT multistakeholder platform
• GCP modernisation actions including guidance and training
• The operation and further development of the CTIS.
2022 is considered the year of the clinical trial, and ACT EU has embarked on an ambitious 4-year multiannual workplan to radically change the CT landscape in Europe. If your passion is clinical trials, this is the right time and the right place to be.
Don’t delay! Deadline for applications: 21 November 2022 at 23.59 CET – with a view to starting in the first quarter of 2023.
For more information see:
SNE/Experts in Clinical Trials (europa.eu)
Accelerating Clinical Trials in the EU (ACT EU) (europa.eu)